As e.near’s UX Designer, you will be responsible for:
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
• Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
• Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company
• Design components for the client design system.
• Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites/ apps function and look like
• Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
• Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
• Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images set by design system.
• Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer.
• Portfolio of design projects
• Knowledge about design systems.
• Knowledge design tools (Sketch, Figma).
• Knowledge of design processes and methodologies.
• Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
• Good time-management skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
• BSc in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field
• Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable languages is a plus.
• Great environment to keep growing on software development knowledge and good practices
• Regular training and mentoring
• Awesome Tech Events
• Amazing work-life balance