As e.near’s OTC Legal Documentation Specialist, you will be:
•Drafting templates for ISDA transactional documentation covering standard and exotic product structures.
•Drafting legal documentation for structured products under European law and Swiss Law.
•Providing internal advice in respect of OTC/ISDA documentation and related processes.
•Participating in the automation of product documentation and processes.
•Administrative tasks relating to issuance process of financial products.
• Degree in law or banking and finance
• Work experience in the financial sector
• Strong knowledge of ISDA terminology
•Initiative, team-oriented and communicative personality
•Ability to work Independent
•Fluent in English; French, German and /or Italian language skills would be a plus
• Great environment to keep growing on software development knowledge and good practices
• Regular training and mentoring
• Awesome Tech Events
• Amazing work-life balance