As e.near´s Senior Architect, you will:
• Be creating an architecture implementation plan and developing a risk assessment on related applications.
• Manage processes like requirements gathering, project intakes, and prioritization, conducting post-execution reviews of installed applications to ensure effectiveness.
• Be responsible for the definition and enforcement of development standards and processes.
• Focus on the macro structure of a solution.
•Work closely with the technical leads to ensure consistent standards across development teams.
• Ensure software quality, system scalability and high availability through technical design review and approval and regular communication with the development teams
• Attend agile meetings where appropriate, such as daily stand-ups and sprint demos
• Full knowledge of the software development lifecycle from the translation of business requirements into technical specifications to the delivery of full-tested software code.
• A solution architect is responsible for the design of one or more applications or services within an organization and is typically part of a solution development team. He or she must have a balanced mix of technical and business skills and will often work with an enterprise architect for strategic direction.
Professional / Personal Skills:
• Expert and up-to-date knowledge of server-side Java development.
• Expertise in UML for documenting the components of software systems.
• Well-rounded experience with Java frameworks including Hibernate/JPA and Spring.
• Good knowledge of the Maven and its build lifecycle.
• Good knowledge of containers and ideally public cloud technologies.
• Knowledge of CI/CD frameworks and build/delivery pipelines.
•Knowledge of network protocols and internet topology.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong cre ative, organizational and numerical skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Hand on approach and self-motivated.
•Ability to focus on multiple projects at the same time and can answer technical questions related to these projects from development team members and product.
• Ability to work closely with product and development in the planning phase to ensure requirements, not solutions are captured.
• Ensure a cost-effective solution of enough quality is implemented.
• Demonstrate a leader’s level of reliability & dependability: consistently performing at a high level; managing time and workload effectively to meet team leader responsibilities
• Great environment to keep growing on software development knowledge and good practices
• Regular training and mentoring
• Awesome Tech Events
• Amazing work-life balance