As e.near’s .NET Developer, you will:
• Design, build, test, implement and maintain software in close cooperation with a team of first-class developers and other software professionals.
• Manage own workload and deliverables, balancing the need to ship with the need for code quality.
• Work both independently and part of project teams to deliver solutions for both internal and external stakeholders.
• Work with support functions where required as part of maintenance and support of software.
• Minimum 6 years’ experience as a professional software developer.
• Strong software development skills using the following technologies:
• .NET, Visual Studio, C#
• SQL, SQL Server, NoSQL
• Web Applications &(or) Mobile Apps
• Git or Mercurial
• Experience of the full software development lifecycle.
• Experience of working from home in a distributed team.
• Practical experience of unit testing, integration testing and acceptance testing.
• Practical experience of using design patterns.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
The icing on the cake skills:
• Other Technologies such as: NServiceBus, EventStore, React, Xamarin, Cordova & SpecFlow.
• Experience in the logistics industry.
• Experience working with an agile software development methodology.
• Software development skills using Enterprise Service Bus and message queuing technologies.
• Practical understanding of Test-Driven Development / Behavior-Driven Development.
• Understanding of Domain Driven Design. Ideally using techniques such as EventStorming
• Great environment to keep growing on software development knowledge and good practices
• Regular training and mentoring
• Amazing work-life balance