As e.near’s .NET Developer, you will:
• Design, build, test, implement and maintain software in close cooperation with a team of first-class developers and other software professionals.
• Manage own workload and deliverables, balancing the need to ship with the need for code quality.
• Work both independently and part of project teams to deliver solutions for both internal and external stakeholders.
• Work with support functions where required as part of maintenance and support of software.
• Minimum 6 years’ experience as a professional software developer.
• Practical experience of unit testing, integration testing and acceptance testing.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Be a clear and confident communicator; able to interact effectively with a distributed team of other technical experts.
• Demonstrate a passion for software development, with a desire to develop your own technical skills both in an out of work.
• Have a keen sense of innovation, with valuable suggestions of new ideas, ways of working and technologies.
• Enjoy working with and learning from a team of talented, knowledgeable peers.
Strive to achieve the very highest performance in software development.
The icing on the cake skills:
• Other Technologies such as: NServiceBus, EventStore, React, Xamarin, Cordova & SpecFlow.
• Software development skills using Enterprise Service Bus and message queuing technologies.
• Practical understanding of Test-Driven Development / Behaviour-Driven Development.
• Practical experience in Web APIs.
• Great environment to keep growing on software development knowledge and good practices
• Regular training and mentoring
• Awesome Tech Events
• Amazing work-life balance