As e.near’s Test Automation Engineer, you will go:
• Work in collaboration with developers to ensure good coverage of the applications tests
• You will be part of the Test automation framework team, responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining test framework.
• We value Agility (through SCRUM), Technology (through a modern stack) and Collaboration.
• BS/MSs degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics
• Proficiency in C#
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Highly accurate and detail oriented
• Experience with Jenkins, Docker, Selenium, Appium
• Previous experience as a Test Automation Engineer
• Experience in Financial industry, understanding of financial markets
• Great environment to keep growing on software development knowledge and good practices
• Regular training and mentoring
• Awesome Tech Events
• Amazing work-life balance