As e.near’s DevOps, you will be:
Part of the team working on a platform that offers a blockchain-based marketplace that allows users to register and buy products or services.
This platform with modern design using microservices runs on Azure cloud and integrates with third party services for particular operations (e.g. payment, secrets, kyc, etc). Going multi-cloud is also planned.
Some of the job responsibilities entail:
• Collaborate closely with the engineering teams to create scalable and self-healing infrastructure for serving our customers real-time insights.
• Create tools and deployment systems that enable high feature velocity and developers’ quality of life.
• Focus on reliability, scalability, automation, security of the infrastructure
• Working experience in administration and configuration of PostgreSQL servers/databases
• Working experience in Kubernetes and monitoring/logging best practices
• Working experience in Infrastructure as Code (Terraform) with Azure cloud provider
• Knowledge of Hashicorp Vault
• Experience on reliability, scalability, automation, security of the infrastructure
Icing on the cake skills:
• Knowledge of Financial environments, cryptography, key management and security
• Great environment to keep growing on software development knowledge and good practices
• Health Insurance for you
• Extra days of paid vacation
• Amazing work-life balance