As e.near’s DevOps Engineer, you will:
• collaborate closely with the backend and frontend engineering teams to create scalable and self-healing infrastructure for serving our customers real-time insights.
• create tools and deployment systems that enable high feature velocity and developers’ quality of life.
• Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
• Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and cloud services.
• A working understanding of code and script (Bash, Python or Ruby).
• Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef).
• Experience with monitoring, observability, and logging services (Prometheus, EFK/ELK, Loki, etc.).
• Knowledge of CI/CD tools and processes.
• Excellent English.
• Great environment to keep growing on software development knowledge and good practices
• Regular training and mentoring
• Awesome Tech Events
• Amazing work-life balance