As e.near’s Scala Developer, you will:
You will be part of the team responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining key services on a highly specialized investment product management platform.
In this role, you will join a remote team developing core services for structured products enabling other developers with proper tools and infrastructure for further developmen
t work based off those core services.
You’ll be able to have an impact on how the platform integrates with third-party services, doing internal messaging or highly scalable pricing calculations.
You will work closely with other teams to gather and understand requirements and deliver high quality solutions
Some of the job responsibilities entail:
• Your responsibilities will consist in working on front to back processes, contributing to software and architectural design decisions for the financial structured product industry.
• You will contribute to software and architectural design decisions.
• You pride yourself on being able to write efficient, reliable, clean, and thoroughly tested code, suitable to run in a continuous integration and deployment environment.
Professional working experience with:
• Scala, Cats, fs2, Akka streams, Akka http, etc
• Distributed systems
• Micro services,
• Event based architecture and
• Asynchronous Systems
Icing on the cake skills:
• Experience with RabbitMQ,
• Docker/AWS/Kubernetes/Terraform is a big plus
Other soft skills:
• Are a team player and independent
• Worked as a consultant before
• Great environment to keep growing on software development knowledge and good practices
• Comprehensive Health Insurance for you, optionally extendable to your household
• Developer-friendly delivery processes, including Agile (Scrum / Kanban), JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, BitBucket source control, Jenkins continuous integration and delivery, modern hardware and software for development (an IDE of your choice)
• Regular training and mentoring
• Amazing work-life balance