As e.near’s Test Automation Engineer, you will:
• Take ownership of quality on whatever projects you may be working on. Ensuring what is delivered to the client meets our high expectations.
• Work with the wider testing team to define the test strategy and plan for the projects.
• Be responsible for writing and executing the automation test scripts and reporting the results.
• Be work closely with QA and development departments to understand the new or existing solutions we implement to our platform.
• Sit within the QA team reporting to the Test Lead
• Working experience of C# coding skills and .Net framework, Selenium WebDriver & Grid, BDD & TDD, Web & Mobile Application Testing, SQL, Parallel Automation Testing, SpecFlow, BrowserStack, Git, REST and SOAP services (WCF and .Net HTTP Client), Jenkins Pipeline knowledge & configuration, DevOps collaboration (Zalenium / Kubernetes / Docker)
• Significant experience in creating appropriate documentation, Test strategy, test reports, test conditions, test cases, test procedures
• Proficiency using Jira and Confluence
• Experience with test management, issue tracking, and project management tools
• ISEB Qualification
• Experience in the gambling industry or similar scale and complexity projects
• Experience working in an Agile development environment
• Flexible Schedule
• Family-friendly company
• Awesome Tech Events
• Amazing work-life balance