About our client:
Our client was founded in 2017 and quickly became well known for building advanced gaming technology for the global gambling industry. In 2021 their biggest client, Betfred recognised the talent, the drive and the ambition of the team and in 2021 our client officially became part of the Betfred family.
They kept their freedom and independence – but as part of the Betfred family they have the investment to innovate, to drive advanced, creative technologies forward and build unrivalled gaming experiences.
They’re a team of software engineers and developers - right up to their CEO and they work together, work fast, and aim high.
About the platform:
The platform houses a full product suite including sports betting, gaming, and player management and is aimed at online and retail operators, covering gaming services across different jurisdictions.
Built with state-of-the-art, cloud-ready architecture, the platform will allow for extensive flexibility and scalability for operators to build robust gambling products to suit their needs.
As e.near’s Automation Test Engineer, you will:
• Take ownership of quality on whatever projects you may be working on. Ensuring what is delivered to the client meets our high expectations.
• Work with the wider testing team to define the test strategy and plan for the projects.
• Be responsible for writing and executing the automation test scripts and reporting the results.
• Be work closely with QA and development departments to understand the new or existing solutions we implement to our platform.
• Sit within the QA team reporting to the Test Lead
• Working experience of C# coding skills and .Net framework, Selenium WebDriver & Grid, BDD & TDD, Web & Mobile Application Testing, SQL, Parallel Automation Testing, SpecFlow, BrowserStack, Git, REST and SOAP services (WCF and .Net HTTP Client), Jenkins Pipeline knowledge & configuration, DevOps collaboration (Zalenium / Kubernetes / Docker)
• Significant experience in creating appropriate documentation, Test strategy, test reports, test conditions, test cases, test procedures
• Proficiency using Jira and Confluence
• Experience with test management, issue tracking, and project management tools
• ISEB Qualification
• Experience in the gambling industry or similar scale and complexity projects
• Experience working in an Agile development environment
• Great environment to keep growing on software development knowledge and good practices
• Comprehensive Health Insurance for you, optionally extendable to your household
• Developer-friendly delivery processes, including Agile (Scrum / Kanban), JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, BitBucket source control, Jenkins continuous integration and delivery, modern hardware and software for development (an IDE of your choice)
• Regular training and mentoring
• Amazing work-life balance