As e.near’s QA Automation you will:
• Develop and maintain the client Test Automation framework(s)
• Support the test automation solutions in the client Test Lab
• Solve the challenges in automating traditionally manual test scripts
• Support the QA Analysts in making manual test scripts more efficient with test harnesses and scripts
• Support the Developers in improving coverage of automated tests on existing software
• Be instrumental in the continued drive for test automation, and pioneer approaches to this
• Managing your own workload and deliver against agreed deadlines
• When required support your team in investigating test/production issues with systems
• Lead knowledge sharing of test automation practices with the Developers and rest of the QA team
• Able to write test automation code.
• Knowledge in C#, SQL, API Testing, Acceptance testing, Specflow – ideally, Guerkin – ideally. BDD.
• Manual Testing experience.
• Have written automation tests for at least a year.
• Experience/Awareness of Testing frameworks.
• Agile/Scrum experience.
• Ideally having test experience on systems that have a mix of software and hardware.
• Great environment to keep growing on software development knowledge and good practices
• Regular training and mentoring
• Awesome Tech Events
• Amazing work-life balance