• Multiple award winner fintech SaaS credit control and accounts receivable software that is reinventing the way businesses think and behave with regards to payments.
• Its mission is to help companies automate manual tasks and get invoices paid faster, while maintaining great customer relationships.
As e.near’s Software Developer, you will be:
You will be involved in developing core invoice chasing automation web application. This will comprise
• Integrating with third party accounting software,
• Writing back-end architecture to store and manipulate user data, and
• Developing innovative features within the application.
We are looking for entrepreneurial and empathetic mindset that propels you to commit to delving deep into the user experience, the challenges they face and how to improve the product. You'll also come with strong collaboration skills, and the ability to document proper requirements for short term and long-term projects.
Your main responsibilities are:
• Develop information systems by designing and developinf software solutions
• Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
• Investigate problem areas.
• Follow the software development lifecycle.
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Obtain and license software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
• Protect operation by keeping information confidential.
• Provide information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues.
• 3-5+ years of professional software development experience
• Proficiency in Node.js
• Experience with MongoDB or other non-relational databases
• Experience with messaging frameworks (RabbitMQ, Kafka or similar)
• Experience serving as technical lead throughout the full software development lifecycle, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance is preferred
• Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications
• Great environment to keep growing on software development knowledge and good practices
• Regular training and mentoring
• Awesome Tech Events
• Amazing work-life balance
• Opportunity to join a fast-growing but close-knit team in a hugely exciting industry