Our MRO solution is regarded to be the industry-leading aviation maintenance management system that successfully monitors the comprehensive maintenance, engineering and logistic requirements of modern airlines and MRO providers - irrespective of their size.
• We are looking for skilled Software Engineers to be responsible for the further development of our Java-based enterprise MRO application for aviation sector.
• You will develop and maintain a software with more than 5M lines of code, used by airlines from all over the world to ensure the safety of their aircraft.
• You will be a part of a product development team and oversee the full life cycle of feature development.
• You may be involved also in a new effort to bring the solution to the mobile.
As e.near’s Full Stack Developer, you will:
• Work closely with customers and their users to understand requirements
• Implement complex solutions within our solution in full depth, from database backend until user frontend
• Go along with the full application life cycle
• Work in agile development teams
• Perform code-reviews and write automated tests
• Successfully completed a degree/diploma in software engineering, computer science, or related discipline
• Strong foundation in Java and SQL
• Strong object-oriented modelling and analysis skills
• Significant experience/interest in writing enterprise applications
• Knowledge of Agile Development principles
• Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong customer orientation, ability to make pragmatic compromises to make progress
• Fluency in English, German language skills are an advantage
• Airline / MRO know-how desirable
• Amazing work-life balance
• Great environment to keep growing on software development knowledge and good practises
• Regular training and mentoring
• Awesome Tech Events